This page requires a cleanup to perform a higher standard of quality. This may include fixing photos, sections, templates, and overall content. When the page matches the guidelines set in the regulations and format, this template may be removed.
In the year of 0 BBY, Lareka, sporting the numerical designation DV-692, alongside the 501st Legion, then known as Vader's Fist, to raid the Tantive IV, which possessed the plans for the Death Star, following their transferal from the Profundity once the Battle of Scarif ended.
The trooper deployed onto the Tantive IV and fought the Rebel soldiers onboard. Upon breaching, Lareka was one of the first waves to enter the ship, without getting hit, as two of his comrades had. The unit pushed the Rebels back, eventually overtaking the ship, with the deaths of many crew members, including Captain Raymus Antilles, and the capture of Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, who was stunned by Lareka. However, the plans were placed in the care of C-3P0 and R2-D2, Organa's personal droids, who had abandoned ship in an escape pod.
Following the Battle of Yavin Lareka served as a lieutenant TIE fighter pilot in the Imperial Starfighter Corps aboard the Star Destroyer Determination.
- Star Wars radio drama
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope junior novelization
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novelization (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars 1
- Contemporary Motivators: Star Wars
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope PhotoComic
- Star Wars Manga: A New Hope 1
- Star Wars: A New Hope - The Special Edition 1
- The Star Wars Storybook
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (First identified as Tarvyn Lareka)