c. 32 BBY
Flying a BTL-B Y-wing starfighter, Tag was one of the pilots that was given the task of disabling General Grievous's ship the Malevolence. He and the rest of Shadow Squadron were led by Anakin Skywalker for the mission. They had to travel through a nebula infested with Neebray mantas, but they made it with no ships lost. They then arrived at the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center, where the Malevolence was already attacking. General Grievous sent droid-piloted fighters to engage the Shadow Squadron, and then fired the ion cannon. While trying to avoid the ion blast, Matchstick's engine failed, causing his Y-wing to collide with Tag's, killing them both.
- Tag's astromech unit was R2-Y9, who accompanied him during the Battle of Kaliida Nebula and the briefing.
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Tag on Wookieepedia
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded states that the Battle of Kaliida Nebula occurred in 22 BBY
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Shadow of Malevolence slideshow (eighth slide) on StarWars.com states that Matchstick ran into and destroyed another fighter, who was Tag
- ↑ "Shadow of Malevolence slideshow (first slide) on StarWars.com states that Shadow Squadron flew Y-wings
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.23
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles