This article was a featured article on the Clone Trooper Wiki homepage.
c. 32 BBY
- "This encryption is a pattern I don't recognize, Commander!"
"Keep working on it, Six-ten -- we need to find out what's in that file!"
- ―Six-ten speaking to a clone commander in a desperate attempt to decrypt a file.
Sometime during the Clone Wars, the 501st Legion and some shock troopers launched a raid on a Separatist factory in the Outer Rim. They stole an encrypted file on a data chip, which was crucial to the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Battle droids attacked the clones, seeking to recover the file. Six-ten, carrying the data chip, ran into a building where he attempted to decrypt the file, at the request of a commander.
However, battle droids killed the clones outside the building, and entered the room. The clones inside were all killed, and Six-ten was shot in the head. The droids recovered the file and escaped in a shuttle, just as clone reinforcements arrived.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
- The nickname "Six-ten" may have come from the digits of his unit number.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Regulation 4, Clone Trooper Birth Date
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the Clone Wars took place during this time. Six-ten’s mission was during the Clone Wars.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 Update
- ↑ In Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel, It states that many clone troopers have nicknames that came from their digits of their unit numbers.