c. 32 BBY
c. 22 BBY
- "Careful out there, it's dark."
"Yeah, very funny Mixer."
- ―Mixer joking to Redeye
Around 22 BBY, Jedi Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi were sent to protect Mandalorian duchess Satine Kryze on her personal starship, the Coronet. Along with them, they brought a small escort of clone troopers to help them secure the area. Mixer and Redeye were two troopers who were brought along with these generals, and they were stationed in the cargo bay. While on duty, they discovered a small batch of assassin probes were activated and on their way to kill the Duchess. They attempted to stop them, but both troopers were killed in the process.
Armor and Equipment
Mixer had Phase I clone trooper armor and had blue markings on it with two crescent markings on his helmet. He also had floodlights on his helmet so he could see in the dark.
- In "ARC Troopers", the episode, a clone trooper is seen with the same markings as Mixer (far left). This is most likely an animation error, not the same clone or another clone trooper who coincidentally has the same markings.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Essential Reader's Companion states that the Skirmish aboard the Coronet occurred around 22 BBY
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"