This dating of information on this page is incorrect or inconsistent with new sources. Read with caution. Once the timeline has been updated, this template may be removed.
This article was a featured article on the Clone Trooper Wiki homepage.
HistoryEditEngle was born on Kamino around 32 BBY. He was a clone of Jango Fett, and received piloting skills.
Engle was part of Obi-Wan Kenobi's fleet around 20 BBY when General Grievous led an attack on it. He piloted a BTL-B Y-wing starfighter and at Kenobi's orders, flew out to counter the Separatists attack. While he flight with other starfighters, he bombed the side of a Banking Clan frigate. However, his squadron was targeted by droid fighters immediately after. Although his copilot was able to shoot down several of them, his fellow pilot Killer, who was covering them, was hit and destroyed. A vulture droid scored a hit on his own Y-wing and his ship went crashing down in flames into the ventral bay of Obi-Wan's flagship, Negotiator. Amazingly, he survived, and Kenobi helped him out of his damaged fighter. It is unknown if he survived when Grievous boarded the ship and took over.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
- "Bound for Rescue" episode guide (Trivia gallery) on StarWars.com (backup link)
- Clone Troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ Previously, a video had been released on StarWars.com in which Dave Filoni, the supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, confirmed that the Y-wing Engle piloted was part of Red Squadron. However, due to the site's reformation in 2014, the source has been lost. Still, it can be assumed that he served in Red Squadron due to his red Y-wing bomber.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Clone Troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 See Regulation 4, Clone Trooper Birth Date
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- ↑ "Bound for Rescue" episode guide (Trivia gallery) on StarWars.com (backup link)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas