- "Dash-1044 isn't responding, Sir. Nor is Nin—I mean, Dash-1129."
- ―A clone sergeant to Jedi General Plo Koon.
Dash-1129 was born in 32 BBY on the water world of Kamino. Dash-1129 received basic training and once he graduated, he was assigned to serve in the 104th Battalion's subsidiary the Wolfpack under the command of Commander Wolffe and Jedi General Plo Koon.
In 21 BBY, Niner and the Wolfpack were deployed to Malastare to investigate a lead on heavily-cloaked commando droid shuttles. However, during the mission, Dash-1044 and Niner both went missing. Once discovered, Jedi General Plo Koon stated that they were not killed by droids, but by something else, later discovered to be primitive Dugs.
By the end of the mission, only Koon, Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano, a commander, a sergeant, and a communications officer survived.
Armor and Equipment Edit
Dash-1129 possessed standard armor, wearing standard Phase I with no markings, and likely possessed a basic understanding of how to operate DC-15S blaster carbines, DC-15A blaster rifles, and DC-17 hand blasters.
- "Dug Out" - Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.9
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Clone Troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Page 4, Clone Trooper Birth Date
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 "Dug Out" - Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.9
- ↑ Most likely known as Niner due to two reasons: 1. In the quote he is mentioned in, it reads "Nor is Nin-" then refers to him as Dash-1129. 2. In Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel, it is revealed there were many troopers who shared the same name, Niner included.