BlasTech Industries 
DC-17m blaster rifles are standard used by Clone commandos who used them in battle field specifically modified to there needs. They rapidly fired in battle. Many Commandos such as Gregor and Wrecker used them.
Created by BlasTech Industries to be able to meet the needs of the Grand Army of the Republic's top special forces soldiers, the DC-17m became the new weapon of the Republic commandos throughout the Clone Wars. An adaptable weapon, the DC-17m was capable of fulfilling many combat roles due to its function to reconfigure into either a normal blaster assault rifle, a compact sniper rifle, or an anti-armor grenade launcher, depending upon the needs of the user. These traits made the DC-17m invaluable to its clone commando owners, and the DC-17 proved a dangerous weapon against the Confederacy of Independent Systems on various battles across the galaxy.
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Omega Squad: Targets
- "The Package"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 3
- "Honor Bound"—Star Wars Tales 22 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- "Odds"—Star Wars Insider 87
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- "The Drop"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 6
- Reversal of Fortune
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- "Orders"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 4
- Imperial Commando: 501st
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"