This page currently contains information that has never been confirmed. However, it is self-evident that it is true. See the "Other" section for more info on the speculation.
Early Life Edit
Clutch was born in 32 BBY on Kamino. The trooper was bred as for a leadership position and received training for such. Clutch was given the rank of Captain, but he eventually was promoted to Commander.
Battle of Thustra Edit
- "The worst of it was that they were using themselves as weapons-throwing themselves at us and detonating their explosives. Very difficult to defend against. A brilliant strategy, if it can maintained."
- ―Clutch on the Sephi's suicide tactics.
Clutch would take command of the battalion, when they stormed the capital city. He directed the clone troopers to concentrate their efforts on capturing the King's palace. According to Senator Navi, the capture of the palace and its' occupants would destabilize their rebellion. However, the attack backfired; King Alaric ultimately killed himself and the Republic's attack strengthened the resistance's morale. The planet was ultimately lost, and Clutch and Pix were present when Navi was arrested for treason.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
- Despite being ranked as a commander, he possessed red armor; the armor typically possessed by a captain. However, it is possible that he was promoted to commander and he possessed the red armor by his own personal taste.
- Jedi: Yoda
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Clone Troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Clutch's armor was colored red, so most likely he was a captain, before being promoted to commander. 17 months tracks with when the the battalions began individually coloring their armor.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Jedi: Yoda