|Guidelines for All Ramikads
These are the guidelines for the ramikads of Kotep Squad, and also guidelines on the requirements for joining this elite unit of editors.
Requirements to Become a Commando:
- Must have at least 1,000 edits (2,000 for squad leader)
- Must have contributed for at least 6 months (12 for squad leader)
- Must be an active editor (edited for 2 months constantly)
- Must not have been blocked or disobeyed regulations severely for a period of 4 months
- Must have participated in and signed up for at least 1 project
- Must show good character, temperance, and a willingness to help
- Must be active (if you are busy, please contact a CO)
- Must follow all the regulations
- Must know the format
Being a commando in Kotep Squad comes with special privileges. All commandos will be granted admin powers, which means that they can access the community pages and monitor the 617th. However, if these powers are abused, the rights may be removed.
Remember, user rights are to help the wiki, but you can still make a difference without them!
Requirements to Maintain Your Status:
- Must edit at least 80 times a week (unless you have notified a CO you are busy)
- Must be active (if you are busy, please contact an administrator)
- Must participate in all the projects assigned in the time period.
These are a list of slang words and phrases all commandos must know.
- Shiny: A new user
- Droid: A wikia vandal