This page requires a cleanup to perform a higher standard of quality. This may include fixing photos, sections, templates, and overall content. When the page matches the guidelines set in the regulations and format, this template may be removed.
- "Bringing up the rear was Chatter. He got his n-name due to his love of code-breaking, and because he never shuts up."
- ―Sergeant Marrt's report
Early Life Edit
Mission to Belgaroth Edit
- "It's chewing on his blaster...It's CHEWING on his BLASTER! PUT THAT DOWN, YA FILTHY BEAST!'"
- ―Chatter, moments after Recon's death
Chatter attempted to contact Republic command, but were unable to, due to the fog interfering with their equipment. At that point, the troopers heard a strange screech, which Knuckles believed to be the approaching battle droids. Recon corrected him, and immediately after doing so, the creature attacked, sending him flying. Recon slammed into a nearby tree and died on impact. After witnessing the droidbreaker chewing on Recon's blaster rifle, Chatter broke down and began opening fire on the creature. Unable to hit his mark, Marrt ordered a cease fire, realizing they were in the creatures' natural habitat and they needed to depart with haste. However, before being able to do so, the creature caught him off guard, killing him.
Knuckles would meet his end, shortly thereafter, but eventually Marrt would be able to kill the creature, by using the nerve gas grenade. After burying his brothers under the severed head of the droidbreaker, Marrt collected valuable data, captured Tarin and burned the facility.
Personality and TraitsEdit
- "...and the droid says, "That's why I always ask for guard duty!""
- ―Chatter, delivering the punchline to a joke.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
- "A Trooper's Tale" - Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.8