This page currently contains information that has never been confirmed. However, it is self-evident that it is true. See the "Other" section for more info on the speculation.
c. 32 BBY
CT-8910 was a Clone Trooper that fought in the Battle of Cato Neimoidia during The Clone Wars. He was killed by Jedi General Plo Koon once Plo was shot down during Order 66 and crashed into a staging ground.
CT-8910 was a Clone Trooper born on Kamino, identical to Jango Fett like his many brothers. He grew up training and was eventually sent to fight in the Grand Army of the Republic. He was first seen in a clone staging area on Cato Neimoidia in 19 BBY. After Captain Jag of the 127th Gunship Wing received Order 66, he shot Jedi General Plo Koon 's Delta-7 Aethersprite -class light interceptor down, then he crashed down into one of Cato Neimoidia's bridge cities, where CT-8910 was located on the staging ground.
- CT-8909 was first listed in a quote from Moff Marcellin Wessel to Chancellor Palpatine when he stated:
- This implies that all troopers within the numbers CT-8770 and CT-8910 were killed in this crash, and CT-8910 is one of these Troopers. Some minor inconsistencies have occurred, such as CT-8867, CT-8869, and CT-8863 were in other units at the time of this crash. This means that this trooper might not have fought in this battle. But the most obvious evidence is that this trooper was included in the death count of Plo Koon's crash.
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi" - Star Wars Insider 87 (Indirect mention)
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87 (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("CT-8770, CT-8910")