This page requires a cleanup to perform a higher standard of quality. This may include fixing photos, sections, templates, and overall content. When the page matches the guidelines set in the regulations and format, this template may be removed.
CT-3423 was a clone trooper that served in the Grand Army of the Republic in the 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps.
CT-3423 was a clone of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian bounty hunter. This meant he shared the physical attributes of Fett, including his brown eyes, black hair and full-height. CT-3423 would be trained and pass his cadet training, earning himself a place in the 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps.
Siege of SaleucamiEdit
CT-3423 would serve in during the Clone Wars and would survive all the way to the end of the War. He, alongside his commanding officer, Neyo, would fight in the Siege of Saleucami, under Jedi Master Stass Allie. Several other battalions, including the 327th Star Corps, 212th Attack Battalion and Faie's Unit, would participate in the battle, under 14 Jedi. Several Jedi would die in the attack, but ultimately the Republic would come out victorious. Most of the Jedi would leave the planet and go on to other assignments. Allie and the 91st, however, would stay on the planet to make sure it stayed secure.
- "Commander Neyo (CC-8826) and CT-3423, accompanying Allie on speeder bike reconnaissance, received Order 66 and fired on the Jedi with the cannons of the BARC speeder operated by 91st. Several blasts hit the rear of Allie's Aratech 74-Z speeder bike, igniting its reactor and sending it into a fatal crash."
- ―Moff Marcellin Wessel, reporting to Emperor Palpatine
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Republic: Into the Unknown
- Star Wars: Battlefront: Elite Squadron