This page requires a cleanup to perform a higher standard of quality. This may include fixing photos, sections, templates, and overall content. When the page matches the guidelines set in the regulations and format, this template may be removed.
- "So, how does it feel waking up every morning and running into yourself every day?"
"Quite comforting, sir. There's no need for me to prove I'm better than anyone else, because we're all equal."
- ―Kevin Rubio and 282
In between 22 BBY and 21 BBY, 282 was present on Kamino, where he was featured in an interview with Kaminoan Prime Minister Lama Su. Su left for a moment, where the interview, Kevin Rubio, was ask 282 some questions, which he answered as him not being unique. He stated that him and his brothers were essentially the same and they shared the same attributes.
Personality and Traits Edit
Armor and Equipment Edit
- "Interview: Lama Su" - Star Wars Insider 67
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Clone Troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 282 was present on Kamino between the years of 22 BBY and 21 BBY, his armor was Phase I. In 21 BBY, Phase I armored phased out and Phase II was distributed. In the single image he is in, he possesses Phase I armor.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "Interview: Lama Su" - Star Wars Insider 67