CT-1710 was a clone trooper born in 32 BBY on the water planet of Kamino, cloned from the template of bounty hunter Jango Fett. The trooper was given basic training and eventually graduated. The trooper would be assigned to Commander Tacks' Regiment.
In 22 BBY, the trooper was deployed to the First Battle of Geonosis, like all available clone trooper units. The trooper was assigned to take over enemy command centers and fighting off droids that they encountered. The battle was a success, resulting in a Republic victory.
In 21 BBY, CT-1710 and his regiment, alongside the 501st Legion, 212th Attack Battalion, and Rancor Battalion, were deployed to Kamino, to defend their home against a Separatist attack. The regiment was commanded to defend their command posts. The battle would result in Republic Victory.
During the remainder of the Clone Wars, the trooper would fight at a Battle of Felucia and a Battle of Naboo. At the Battle of Felcuia, the regiment was assigned to capture the enemy's command posts, while at the Battle of Naboo, they defended their respective positions.
In 19 BBY, the trooper and his regiment were assigned to fight at the Battle of Kashyyyk. The troopers served alongside the 41st Elite Corps, Faie's Unit, and 501st Legion, with defending their command posts.
- Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Possible appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Possible appearance)
Battle of Felucia
Battle of Naboo
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 According to Wookieepedia, Tacks is the announcer in the multiplayer modes for the Galactic Republic, who announces himself as your commander. Since the player is under his charge, most likely, the other troopers are as well
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith