This page requires a cleanup to perform a higher standard of quality. This may include fixing photos, sections, templates, and overall content. When the page matches the guidelines set in the regulations and format, this template may be removed.
CT-1410 was a clone trooper that was born in 32 BBY on the water planet of Kamino, cloned from the template of infamous bounty hunter Jango Fett. The trooper would receive basic training and eventually graduated from basic training. The trooper would then be assigned to Commander Tacks' Regiment.
In 22 BBY, the trooper would be deployed to the First Battle of Geonosis, alongside his regiment and all available clone forces. With his unit, CT-1410 was sent to assist in capturing enemy command posts. The trooper would survive the battle and go on to fight in other battles of the Clone Wars.
In 21 BBY, the trooper was sent to defend his homeworld of Kamino, alongside the 501st Legion, 212th Attack Battalion, and Rancor Battalion. The trooper was assigned to defend the Republic's designated command posts. Eventually, the battle was won.
During the course of the Clone Wars, CT-1410 and his regiment would be deployed in several battles, including a Battle of Felucia and a Battle of Naboo. At the Battle of Felucia, the unit was assigned to capture the enemy's command centers. The Battle of Naboo, however, was the troopers' assignment of defending their posts.
- Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Possible appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Possible appearance)
Battle of Felucia
Battle of Naboo
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Clone Troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith