This page requires a cleanup to perform a higher standard of quality. This may include fixing photos, sections, templates, and overall content. When the page matches the guidelines set in the regulations and format, this template may be removed.
c. 32 BBY
CT-3856 was one of the many clone troopers of Jango Fett. The trooper survived the war and was sent to one of the final battles of the war; the Battle of Kashyyyk. The trooper was under the command of Jedi Generals Luminara Unduli, Quinlan Vos, and Yoda. The trooper and his squad survived the Battle of Kashyyyk. Soon after the Battle, Chancellor Sheev Palpatine gave explicit orders to execute Order 66. The squad executed Unduli, but failed to catch Yoda before he escaped the planet. The squad were then tasked to track down Vos and execute him. 3856 split off from the group, due to Commander Faie's orders. 3856 ventured into a rainy area searching for Vos, when Vos came at him and beheaded him. When 3856 failed to report in, Bogey Squad doubled their efforts.
- Republic 82: Hidden Enemy Part 2 (Possible appearance)
- Republic 83: Hidden Enemy Part 3 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Possible appearance)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Regulation 4, Clone Trooper Birth Date
- ↑ Clones participated in the Clone Wars.
- ↑ Most likely, 3856 was apart of the trooper's birth number. All troopers' birth numbers begin with CT for Clone Trooper. Therefore, he would be CT-3856.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Republic 83: Hidden Enemy Part 3