Barrage was born in 32 BBY on Kamino. He received commando training by one of the Cuy'val Dar and was able to survive the training. Barrage was given specialized commando armor, similar to Advanced Recon Force trooper armor with spikes protruding from his shoulders, knees, elbows, and helmet.
In 21 BBY, Barrage accompanied the 104th Battalion to Iceberg Three, to stop the invasion force before it landed. The commando was with Commander Wolffe and Jedi General Plo Koon. The Battalion were successful in destroying the Separatists in system, but they were unable to route the Separatists from the system, which in turn caused the Battle of Mon Cala.
Personality and TraitsEdit
Armor and EquipmentEdit
Barrage, unlike most commandos, possessed a specialized armor, resembling a mix between Katarn-class armor and ARF trooper armor. The commando, most likely, possessed a DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, as well as an advanced HUD in his helmet.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures (video game)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Regulation 4, Clone Trooper Birth Date
- ↑ Barrage went on a mission with the Wolfpack, a sole commando, which means it can be assumed that he was apart of the 104th Battalion.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- ↑ Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures (video game)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Mission to Iceberg III"