|ARC trooper turrets|
|Based off of:|
|You may be looking for the pages with the same name.|
- "Not many of your enemies would be willing to face down a guard tower full of elite ARC troopers!"
- ―The promotional statement
The ARC trooper turrets were used in the Clone Wars Adventures mini-game Republic Defender that is unlocked after completing the first Kamino level, Kamino Invasion.
- Deals a high amount of damage to enemies
- It has an incredible range
- Equipped with grenades
- One of the few turrets that can destroy droidekas
- Very expensive
- Takes a large amount of energy to upgrade
The ARC trooper turrets were later released as furniture on September 9, 2011. There are five variants, all different colors, and they shoot when clicked on.
Republic Defender modeEdit
- Rank 2 - 450
- Rank 3 - 675 (ability to fire anti-air rockets)
- Rank 4 - 1200
- Rank 5 - 2100 (ability to fire heavy weaponry)
- ARC Trooper Turret I - 45 Station Cash
- ARC Trooper Turret II - 50 Station Cash
- ARC Trooper Turret III - 70 Station Cash
- ARC Trooper Turret IV - 75 Station Cash
- ARC Trooper Turret V - 100 Station Cash
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures (Mini-game Republic Defender)