This article's information is out of date and requires an update to it. Please read the following material with awareness of possible misinformation and old info.
|This article is a stub. You can help Clone Trooper Wiki by expanding it.|
- "This one goes out to the Mud-jumpers of the 224th slugging it out on Mimban. Keep your heads down and your seals tight boys."
- ―The 224th receives a shoutout on the Grand Army of the Republic broadcast
In 22 BBY the Mud-jumpers, a unit of the 224th, was fighting Separatist forces on Mimban, a planet in the Outer Rim. During this time, it was mentioned on the Grand Army of the Republic Broadcast, and several troopers and their leader on the Rishi moon were listening to it.
Between 19 and 10 BBY, the 224th's troopers were all phased out and retired, being replaced by non-clone recruits. In between 13 and 10 BBY, Han Solo joined the 224th, as a Corporal and after being kicked out of the Imperial Naval Academy. Later, after the formation of the Empire, in 10 BBY, the Mud-jumpers return to Mimban, with Imperial forces.
Armor and Equipment Edit
During the Clone Wars, the clones most likely bore standard Phase I and II armor, which would be stained brown and mud covered. By 10 BBY, the Mud-jumpers bore mostly Stormtrooper armor also stained with mud, while officers and higher ranking soldiers wore open-faced helmets and Imperial officer gray armor.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- ↑ Star Wars: Rebels – "The Lost Commanders"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Throughout the Clone Wars, the clones used primarily Phase I and II armor. However, they may have had specialized equipment for the planet's atmosphere. Most likely brown colored armor, similar to the 212th Attack Battalion Desert trooper armor or Jet's Unit armor.